Monday, February 3, 2020

How to Negotiate When You Hate Negotiating

After teaching seminars for over 30 years in 29 different countries and 49 US States (I never got to West Virginia, for some reason), I decided to start jotting down some of my thoughts on negotiating. This ended up turning into a series of articles, which eventually evolved into "How to Negotiate When You Hate Negotiating." It's easy to read, and has tips for both the novice and the seasoned negotiator. While it is my fervent hope that you learn some new negotiating tactics, strategies, and skills, I also hope you have a lot of fun on the journey.
Order here: Paperback



hashtagnegotiationskills hashtagnegotiations hashtagnegotiation hashtagtactics hashtagstrategies hashtagnegotiator hashtagnegotiating

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Negotiate When You Hate Negotiating

After teaching seminars for over 30 years in 29 different countries and 49 US States (I never got to West Virginia, for some reason), I de...